Pages

Pinterest

September 11, 2015

Fall Checklist Planner - mambi

Morning!  If you were raised by a mother like mine, you know how important it is to spring clean and fall clean.  Yup, twice a year.  I wonder if that is because she had three daughters that would do it all for her.  hmmm!  Anyway, she taught me the importance of washing walls (yup, I am serious) and base boards.  Both, the worst jobs ever, besides scrubbing toilets when you live in a house full of boys.  Ahem.  You mothers of sons know exactly what I am talking about.  

Anyway, I could go on about that topic forever.  Instead lets talk about planner stuff, that is WAY more fun.  

Today I am on the mambi blog (me & my BIG ideas).  You can go there to see all of the really cool things the other DT members create with their planners.  I really enjoy the to-do section of the Home Planner addition.  I did not use your typical planner items for decorating it.  I used traditional scrapbooking items.  There is no rule, use whatever you and whatever you like.  I used Create A Happy Life transparencies, Arrow & Speech Bubbles, American Sweetheart Mini Banners, Pocket Page cards and random washi tapes that matched with my plan.




Use anything that makes you happy and your planner pretty!  That is my rule:o)  See you again soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment