Pages

Pinterest

September 16, 2015

4th Block Party - Paper Camellia


Today, I am over on the Paper Camellia blog.  This was the perfect piece of paper to create my layout for my recent block party, don't you think?  I was at my mom's house, on her kitchen table, cutting these houses into strips for about an hour!  
It is definitely more fun to play with paper when others are with you.  It may have taken that long because of all of the chatting that was happening.  But, that is what makes it more fun.  My son would say funner!  


I layered them and raise some with foam tape.  It is hard to see but it helped create a touch of dimension.  I love how it turned out.  

If you are looking for a fun monthly scrapbooking kit to club to join, this one may be for you!
Go HERE to check to out.  


No comments:

Post a Comment