Pages

Pinterest

August 14, 2020

Paradise - Paper Issues

 Hey friends.  I've been out kissing dolphins.  

Not really.  This was last year.  But I was kissing dolphins, seals and seal lions.  I had a ball.  Probably more fun than my fam cause I love animals so much.  I think Roman has my animal loving heart too.  He is super kind.  Anywho, I am here to share a layout for Paper Issues - Free File Feature.  For this feature, a few of us used the same cut file - Geometric Hexagon.  ALL of the cut files over at Paper Issues are FREE!  Download them all if you want.  May take a minute or two but I highly recommend it.

Here is what I created.  I used Bella Blvd Island Escape and a few other things too.

I used the Geometric Cut File as is.  I used the center of the hexagon as a template to cut my photo so it would be in the same shape for the center of the layout.  I cut triangles from random papers in the collection. 

Here is my layout and under that is the cut file!






No comments:

Post a Comment