Pages

Pinterest

August 15, 2020

Happy Camper - Paper Issues

 You guys, my title may be happy camper but I gotta tell you he was NOT!

We dropped him off at a Boy Scout Camp for the week.  Randy went and met him 1/2 way through but he still hated it.  Hated it cause he always wants his dad to go to.  I bet later in life he will have fond memories and say it was a good time.  I hope.  

Over at Paper Issues, there is a Camp Crop going on.  It doesn't have to be about camping but I saw this Happy Camper FREE cut file and had to use it.  So this layout is more about the art and the love of crafting than the itty bitty sized photo that I shrunk to fit in the door! 

I did a FB Live video to create this bad Larry.  You can find it HERE. Along with the Free file, I used Simple Stories Vintage Great Escape.  For the love of mushrooms, I just can't get enough.  I have more ephemera and sticker but have run out of paper!  Who would have thought mushrooms would be all the rage?  





No comments:

Post a Comment