Pages

Pinterest

September 14, 2018

Star Power - Queen and Company

Good morning!
Mary-Ann Maldonado here with a fun way to use your shaker die cuts to their fullest potential.  I was assigned the Stars Shaped Shaker Kit over at Queen & Company, and I incorporated it into my title two times! 
You can see below that I used a cut file for my title from Paper Issues.  I used a FREE cut file and cut it 3 times.  Twice as a background and once in black as shown.  There are three stars in the kit and I chose the one that would best fit in the place of the A.  I filled it with random toppings to help coordinate with the colors in my photo.  
I used the smaller star for the O in Power.  You can sere that I used think strips of papers to create a background for my layout.  Then I journaled on white paper strips and stamped a few sentiments on white as well and tucked them in random places. 
I pepped Rubber Bubbles, Buttons, Opals and Rivets for color and embellishment.
Thank you for stopping by today.  Grab your shaker kits and incorporate them onto your next layout.
Mary-Ann Maldonado
Supplies:

1 comment:

  1. Mary-Ann, thank you so much for the sweet comments over on my blog! Your notes mean so much to me - I'm such a fan of your art! And this layout is absolutely incredible! I love how striking the title is - and the addition of the shaker stars! So clever and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete