Pages

Pinterest

September 26, 2018

Beautiful - Paper Issues

Good morning!
I am here today to share a layout using the Pinspire Me Mood board for September
from Paper Issues.  
I designed the board a few months ago and completely forgot about the color pallet.  
Once I saw it again, I was drawn to the purples in the photos.  Sometimes, I am drawn to the actual activity or item in them,  but this time is was color.  Plus the flowers!  Who doesn't love flowers?

Here is what I came up with using Wild at Heart from Cocoa Vanilla.
I also used one of our newer FREE cut files - Beautiful Ovals.  






All of the Paper Issues challenges are an easy way to get inspired.  
Sometimes you need a little push.
I hope you are having fun playing along.  If you haven't started yet, go to the Paper Issues Friends and Fans page for September and see all the different challenges and in the comments you will see how people are playing along.  Its really fun.  


Head on over to the Paper Issues store and download a few or even all of the FREE cut files.  
While you are there, grab what you need for 20% off with code: Mary-Ann.



No comments:

Post a Comment