Pages

Pinterest

May 1, 2017

T-Gram - Paper Issues

This time last year, we found out my mom was sick.  She is way better now but I took these photos of her and my boy having a Tea Party.  I put out cookies and put a table cloth down to amp up the party. They had fun while I photographed it.  I love how much he loves her.  

So, today there is a new issue over on the Paper Issue blog.  We are assigned a topic and this months is Mom-o-gram.  Create something with a monogram, fancy letters, about mom or grandmothers.  Anything like that.  (There is more information on their blog.)

I stuck with the grandmother theme and used Pebbles - Tealightful collection, which was perfect for this layout.  My mom is an avid tea drinker that is why we have always called her T-gram.

Grab this collection or anything else you may need for 20% off with code: Mary-Ann.






No comments:

Post a Comment