Pages

Pinterest

May 4, 2017

Ghostbusters - Paper Issues

I tried my hand at a newer title challenge  over at Paper Issues called Working Title run by Amanda Baldwin.  For the May challenge, she asks that we bend our titles. Make it round, curvy or wavy.  A bright idea came to mind immediately!  I had asked my chum Mary Ann Jenkins to make me a Ghostbusters sign months ago and decided to finally use it!

Bub and I went on a date a while ago to see Ghostbusters.  He knows how much I love photos and photo props so he automatically walked over to the cardboard stand up.  I had no idea he would pose like this and act so goofy.  I love it when I don't have to beg.  

I used left over bits from Carta Bella Space Academy and Crate Paper Cool Kid.  All still available in the Paper Issues store for 20% off with code: Mary-Ann.





SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment