Pages

Pinterest

September 15, 2016

September 5-11, 2016 - mambi

Morning and welcome to my first week of September planner spread.  This is a huge week for my son and I.  It is his full week (minus Labor Day) of 6th grade and I have a simple surgery.  I decided to combine the two events in my Happy Planner with motivational words and practical documentation.  

Although my planner looks full, there is plenty of room for additional sticky notes.  I will apply them directly to the top of the base stickers.  Unfortunately, I don't think I will be doing too much towards the end of the week so having the large mambiSTICK is perfect way to decorate the base of my page. 

My to-do list is ever grown and I am running out of time.  I hope you are enjoying your planner as much as I am.  Thank goodness it helps me keep things in order and it looks pretty too!

It is on the me & my BIG ideas blog with links to the items I used.  You can buy them through mambi too. 





\

No comments:

Post a Comment