Pages

Pinterest

March 6, 2016

We Love You Mama - Paper Issues

If you know me at all, you know I love my pup.  She is so well behaved and does nothing wrong.  Nothing I tell ya!  She is so darn perfect and pretty and loves her mama just as much as I love her.  She loves her boy too, but not her daddy.  I know he is going to read this:o)  He may never look at my blog again!  oops.  She has sweaters.  Pretty ones.  She even has a security jacket and a Hooters collar.  But, her tutu is the best.  


I created this layout with only the February Swag Bag from Paper Issues and one large sheet of paper and letters for the title.  That is it.  A Swag Bag is current bits and pieces of goodies to help embellish a layout.  I always just create a layout with almost all of the stuff in one bag!  I love it! It has to be one of my favorite things to participate in over at Paper Issues.  Today we are highlighting the Swag Bag on the Paper Issues blog.  





Remember to use code: Mary-Ann for 20% off anything your order at Paper Issues!


1 comment:

  1. Fabulous layout Mary-Ann. We've got a cat like that too - loves me, loves the boy and glares at The Man.

    ReplyDelete