Pages

Pinterest

May 14, 2015

SHOOT - Paper Camellia

Good morning!
We have survived our Disney trip and I am back at creating again. 
 Hope you like my next project.

It shows you what happens around my house on a continuous basis.  I feel I am surrounded by boys and boy stuff.  Thank goodness I have a pretty girl pup!  I sometimes feel out numbered!  I am not a fan of the  target on my door but after a couple years of it being there, I don't see it anymore! For my layout, I knew I wanted a large title.  So, I started with that.  Decided next on the woodgrain background because there were so many complimentary colors in my photo.  Again, I changed the color of the gold Thickers with some black spray paint.  Tone on tone journaling helps keep the focus on the photo and title.  

Closeups of my layout can be found over at Paper Camellia.


Oh yeah, there is an awesome sketch over on the blog too.  I stayed pretty close to the original here.  Usually I like to change it up, but not this time.  



I'll be sharing Disney photos soon.  Check back.


No comments:

Post a Comment