Pages

Pinterest

July 16, 2014

MADE MY DAY



When I was traveling last year, Randy sent me this picture of Roman via text doing a hand heart with the biggest bottom lip ever!  I knew it was for effect but it still made it hard to be away.  Not that I am thrilled about having knee replacement, but it has kept me put for the meantime.  I love being home with my boys.  This is the first time in about 5 years that I have not traveled for the summer.  I thought that summers would last longer because we wouldn't be so busy.  WRONG!  I have something in my calendar for every day in July.  Summers are so short here in New England and the time certainly flies by.  


I loved this project life card by Pink Paislee that was included in my eclectic Paperie Kit of the Month.  It had the perfect sentiment except what was right on the top.  Since I have covered it, I can not remember what it actually said.  I like my title better anyway:o) Plus I needed to tie in a little o f the cream color.


Of course, I threw in a touch of flair from A Flair for Buttons.  Perfect color, perfect saying!


Thanks for taking a peek at my layout and my favorite guy.

See you all again real soon.




No comments:

Post a Comment