Pages

Pinterest

May 20, 2014

Third Grade Biography and Typical Expression

Today I have two layouts over on eclectic Paperie's blog. 

The first is of Bubba doing research for his third grade biography.  He wanted to do a sports figure but we assumed that is what all the other kids were going to do.  So, off we headed to the library to research possible war hero biographies.  He was attracted to the Green Berets books but decided to report about Norman Schwarzkopf.  He can actually spell this guys name!!  I had to use spell check! 




The second layout is of Bub's typical facial expression.  






These layout were created using eclectic Paperie's kit of the month.  Although the kit is packed with amazing goodies, a little flair from A Flair for Buttons never hurts!

Thanks for stopping in.
Mary-Ann


1 comment:

  1. Girl, I just love your layouts. I know I've told you before but it needs saying again.... you totally inspire me and the few layouts I've created are because of you. Totally love the monochromatic color and tone on tone! Awesome pages....!!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete