Pages

Pinterest

May 24, 2014

Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday!

I love those cupcake boutiques you find in quaint towns or even in the mall!  Chocolate cake with peanut butter would be my favorite choice!  I do shop with my eyes when I walk into a cupcake store, who doesn't!  The last time I went with my chum, I got an Elvis cupcake.  It was banana cake with PB frosting.  Yup, it was to die for!  But so are these stamps.....

I have been creating again with this months Creative Cafe - Kit of the Month through The Rubber Cafe.  How Sweet it is, is a yummy collection of Melissa Francis papers and stickers, Queen & Co. pearl enamels and black twine, and The Rubber Cafe's exclusive stamps, Make Life Sweet.  Here is my second card created with this collection.



Thanks for stopping by.  Go get a cupcake!
Mary-Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment