Pages

Pinterest

February 25, 2014

Catch-up


I have been very busy lately, researching and then buying and then waiting on my new computer.  I can probably go days without using it but when gone from the house and at the apple store, all I can think to do has to do with that machine!  It is frustrating.  Thought I was prepared but I wasn't!  So in the meantime, I sorted my sequins.  I stopped at MY favorite little antique store last week and found the PERFECT solution for these little guys.  I can not wait to share it with you, problem is, I didn't have enough to fill what I bought and now need to wait for more to arrive in the mail.  As long as the display looks pretty right?  Isn't that what it is all about!


Oh these colors make me happy!  I also signed up for the Studio Calico ColorTheory class that starts in March so I am pretty excited!  I need color to put an end to this drab winter.  

Be back soon!
Mary-Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment