Pages

Pinterest

December 16, 2013

December Daily

Today, I am featured over at A Flair for Buttons blog with some of my December Daily photos.  I have shared a few of them with you so far but wanted to catch you up on the other daily pages I have made since my last post.  I will also catch you up on Dickie the Elf and on how I organized my December Daily products.  




Here is my double layout for December 5th.  







December 6th.  



This was our Christmas card this year.  




For those of you who are tired of hearing of our elf, please ignore this part of the post.  We are having so much fun with this little guy.  Dickey has brought excitement into our home daily.  With the festive cooking, shopping and decorating, this time of year is purely magical.  Christmas with young children is such a joy and we are making every moment count.  


For those of you who are doing December Daily, how are you organizing?  This is working for me.......  I just wish that elf would clean after me each night:o)



Here you can see that I have small cigar boxes inside of larger boxes.  


These small metal cups from an old bakery were a score!


Love these colors, the cup and the new techniques I have learned.

Thanks for stopping in folks.
Mary-Ann







No comments:

Post a Comment