Pages

Pinterest

April 17, 2013

Obsession

Hello there!  I have had the opportunity to create another layout with the very versatile paper line from Glitz Design.  My local kit club has given us quite beautiful things to design with recently.  I can not wait to see what will be in next months kit:o)  I incorporated a cut from my Silhouette - the title, Obsession!  I also cut my triangle background and used the cuts as the corners of my page.  I added stitching, ribbons and a few pins from MME and Maya Road.  Of course there are some Studio Calico veneers in there too along with a couple of Canvas Corps tags.  See the purty sequence?  They came from Michaels!  I found myself a whole array of colors in the t-shirt section.

   My boys shoes come off his feet and go right where they belong.  All his books have a place so he knows where to find them.  Look at the tub next to him, see how he is organizing his magnets.  This makes me cry with happiness.  Why can't his dirty clothes ever hit the hamper?






Look what I have to put up with!!


Until next time....
Mary-Ann




No comments:

Post a Comment