Pages

Pinterest

January 19, 2013

More LOVE!

Been working on some Valentines!  I love this time of year.  Ya get cooped up because of the cold weather, I don't feel guilty spending a tad more time in my scrapbooking studio.  Ha, I called it a studio!!!  Its actually a room.  A pretty small room.  Studio and this room should not be mentioned in the same sentence.  I think that I am going to make Star Wars Valentines with glow sticks for Roman's class.  I believe I saw something on Pinterest.  Below are my two favorites.  I tried to keep them simple with doilies, wood veneers from Studio Calico, twine and left over paper from Crate Paper and Authentique.  The first photo is before I decided to color my veneers with a red marker.  I think I like it better.  
Tonight is the big sleep over at the Franklin Park Zoo.  Big birthday party to attend first, then gotta ditch the dog and head to see where we found Roman, the monkey section of the zoo!!!  Wish us luck, it is with a bunch of Boy Scouts!




Mary-Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment