Pages

Pinterest

October 15, 2012

Whale Watchers

Two days before school started, we decided to head out to the ocean with some friends of ours and go Whale Watching.  We didn't see them doing acrobats like I have seen on TV but they were still beautiful and we had fun together.  Here is a layout I created using Studio Calico's September kit - Central High.  I adore the bright colors of the papers in this collection to brighten the darkness of the ocean photos.  The splash of bright blue, yellow, red and green really help my photos pop.



And...... look what Instagram does to photos.  I am soooooo addicted.


Thanks for stopping in.
Mary-Ann

1 comment:

  1. MaryAnn, how do you get your instagram photos printed? This layout is so cute! Can I just say again how much I love your blog!!!

    ReplyDelete