Pages

Pinterest

March 24, 2011

Time Time Tickin, Tickin Away!

It has been a while since I have been able to get on my computer for more than 10 minutes to even consider update and downloading any type of photos.  I feel like the Apple guy is my new best friend!  I have some pretty cool news, wait for it........ Roman, my boy, won a coloring contest last week at Chili's.  So as a proud mama, I must share that with you and post a picture of my "Famous" guy.  They really gave him the treatment when we went back to eat and take pictures of his picture.  All the staff approached him and said, "Are you Roman?"  It was cool.  An even cooler point I need to make is that his old teacher and her daughter, who now babysits for Roman, came with us to celebrate.  So take a gander but please, 
DO NOT REPRODUCE!



What is with the crazy grin you ask?  I can not capture a photo lately that does not reflect this seriously goofy smile.  

Moving on to less exciting business......I think last time I posted, I explained that I was struggling with the local kit club packet that I received.  Time is tickin away, and kit club is just next week.  I needed something to show.  So this is what I came up with.  I kinda like the way this layout came out.  I wasn't so keen on the vegetable packaging but after cutting it up, and playing around.  Its not so bad.  The paper line is beautiful.  It is from Webster's Pages.  The problem that I think I have with it is the fact that I have a boy and not too many pictures of anything that does not contain him!  So here you have it......




The above layout was inspired by something I saw on another blog.   
http://retrospection.typepad.com/


I know that every time I close, I say, hopefully it will not be as much time until next time.  Keep your fingers crossed!
xoxoxo
Mary-Ann, the proud mama of Roman!

3 comments:

  1. That is awesome....you are mother of the year.....I have one kid gone and 3 to go wish I could of or would of done this for mine....You are the best...Give those cute boys kisses for me and I miss you and Love Ya
    Annette your favorite cousin....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mary Ann,

    Wow!! Great and beautiful as always. I wish I was half as talented as Roman.....and you of course. That gene definitely missed me.

    Love you all

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the lobster paper....with the pics of roman it is perfect!!!!!

    ReplyDelete