Pages

Pinterest

July 20, 2021

You & Me - Pretty Little Studio

Meet me over on the Pretty Little Studio Blog today!

You & Me, drinking coffee in the shape of hearts, on a beautiful purple background!
Wouldn't this be a cute "let's meet up for coffee soon" card for your best chum?

I started with a 5x5 card base.  Then I chose 2 perfectly matched purple Oxide inks and blended my background and added water droplets.   From the Grateful Hearts Collection, I used a frame from the My Favorite Die Cuts.  Tucked in a Tag cut from the Snapshots Cut Apart 12x12.   A few more ephemera pieces and lots of foam tape and my coffee invite was almost done.  
I wanted to emphasize the hearts in the coffee so I used Nuvo Drops to accent those.
I added little water droplet bling and that is it!  




No comments:

Post a Comment