Pages

Pinterest

May 6, 2021

Guest Designing for Whimsy Stamps!

 Good morning friends!
I was so excited to be asked to Guest Design for Whimsy Stamps
They told me to order a couple things and that was the hardest thing evah!!!




I did choose a couple things.  One, the cutest thing, will be shared here on the 13th.  
OMG. You WILL NEED it.  But, for todays post, I chose classic, reusable items.  Items that will go far in my stash as a scrapbooker and card maker.  

I chose the Bold ABC Dies Set and the Checkerboard Die.  The alphas can be used in so many ways.  I don't see them being too far out of reach for future projects.  The Checkerboard Die is a great background for any occasion.  You will see below how easy it is to change it for your needs.  

I think the best part about the Checkerboard Dies is the automatic confetti that is produced.  I think adding them to the inside of the card so when the recipient opens them, they fall all over is a grand idea!!  An extra surprise.  They may not like the clean up, but I would love the reaction!

Here are my cards that I created for todays blog post.  I hope you are inspired to grab them for yourself.  Just click on the links and you will be directed to the proper items.  













1 comment:

  1. What fun and colorful cards! Love all of the different looks you achieved with the dies!

    ReplyDelete