Pages

Pinterest

December 7, 2020

Awesome Day - Paper Issues

 Hey there friends!
I have been so busy mending from my 3rd knee replacement and tons of other family stuff that I have hardly had time to scrap.  BUT, I did scrap this fun layout last week on a FB LIVE over in the Paper Issues Friends and Fans page.  I used Cocoa Vanilla and I want to use every single bit of it.  

It's a photo of my boy hanging out with the mall Santa.  
We 'make' him go every year as long as he lives in our house.  He gets so embarrassed in line with all the young kids.  Oh well, move out!  ha.  You can tell how much he hates it from his facial expression and the fact that he put his arm around the red man.  

Here's what I came up with.  I used a FREE cut file called Snowglobe from the PI store.  ALL Cut Files are free.  Pinkfresh gems were used as ornaments on my trees and some Nuvo for roof accent and puffy beard. 









No comments:

Post a Comment