Pages

Pinterest

August 10, 2019

School's Out for Summer - Elle's Studio

Morning!

Are you aware that every month, new cut files are released?  If your haven't see them yet, you gotta check out the cut files that are released on the 10th of each month.  Elle coordinates fun files with the monthly releases.  Some are pretty fun!  Like the Apple Cut File that was created for August.


Supplies used:  Apple Cut File, August 2019 Kit, Be Yourself Phrase Stickers, Back to School Puffy Stickers, Red Jane Alpha Stickers, Puffy yellow Alphas, Family Fun #4, Noteworty 6x6, Beautiful Day 6x6

I started my layout, knowing I wanted to replicate the apple all about my page.  I opened the file, made it the size I wanted then duplicated it multiple times and moved the apples around the page to my liking. There may be a much easier way, but this works for me.  I backed the leaf section first, the stem and then the apple. 

 

Sometimes when you use a cut file, there isn't much else you really need.  The file provides so much, all on its own.  I did use 3 different font stickers for my title. Lots of color and different patterns.   





I encourage you to try using a cut file.  Try replicating it multiple times.  Just go check them out and use them on your next project.  

Mary-Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment