Pages

Pinterest

May 29, 2019

Summer Mode - Paper Issues

Morning!  I am playing along with the Won't you be my Neigh-bor Scrapbooking Challenge over at Paper Issues FB Page.  You can play along, by entering a submission that fits under the rules of this category and be entered to win a prize. 'With all the current lines coming out with horses and houses we thought it would be fun to have a challenge themed towards that!! Got a special horse in your life? Just want an excuse to use all those houses...this is the perfect opportunity!'I used Crate Paper's Sunny Days collection.  Not sure why, but I cut a partial circle from the bottom right of the page, but I thought it would be different and a little fun.  Since the challenge was about 'houses' I loosely went off of that as inspiration.  Our house is our happy place and we love when the pool opens for the summer. So, thats my reasoning behind using a pool photo for this challenge.  It is however you like to play along and what inspires you.




No comments:

Post a Comment