Pages

Pinterest

April 16, 2019

M x3 - Paper Issues

Hey there!
 How do you keep in touch with people?   
How has technology bettered (or worsened) your life?   
Let's see those pages documenting all things technology.
Share them over on the PIFF FB page, under Photos, then Albums, then April Challenges then the What's App section.  

I went a little different with this challenge.  My way of getting in the photos, as I am sure it's the same for most of you, is to take selfies.  That is the part of technology that I appreciate, especially as a scrapper or memory keeper.   

I took a selfie of my fam dam at Gillette Stadium this past weekend.  I tried to get the banners in the background but managed to only get windows.  Oh well, we are ALL in it.  All 3 of us.  Hence the title of my layout, M x3!  Three Maldonado's!  Makes sense now, right?  

I used the March Swag Bag, Magically Delicious that you can get in the Paper Issues store.  You can even get Aprils Swag Bag kit now, Spring in Your Step.  Whatever you add to your card, be use to use Mary-Ann at checkout for your code and get 20% off your entire order.  








No comments:

Post a Comment