Pages

Pinterest

January 11, 2019

January Inspiration and NEW Release - Elle's Studio

Just the other day, I shared my first blog project as a designer with Elle's Studio.  
But yesterday, the 10th of the month, there is a whole lotta stuff going on over there!!!  
Each 10th of the month, they do their monthly reveal.  This is where I will share with you, the new kit of the month and add-ons that they make public.  We also share a couple layouts that we create with the new stuff.  I think it is going to be super fun.  

How about a display of the January new release...


Pretty awesome, right?  
They also have some cool Add-on's that coordinate with the main kit.  






Here are my two designs using the newest product.  Below the main photos are close ups.  Thanks for stopping by today!














No comments:

Post a Comment