Pages

Pinterest

October 26, 2018

Open if you Dare - Queen & Co.

Good morning!
Have you seen the Fright Fest Shaker Card Kit from Queen and Co.?  It is filled with the perfect shakers for cards and for layouts alike.  I knew the exact photos I was going to scrap when I received the coffin in the mail.  
The best way to show off the coffin, and the creepy zombie pictures, was to line them up like many zombies rose from the dead!  I changed the center papers that lined the coffins and created one shaker and stamped another.
For an additional creepy effect, I added spider webs with my own eerie spiders.  Made from Halos and Iridescent Bubbles.  I drew legs with a silver glitter pen.  
Easy Peasy.  So, even thought you may have already sent out your Halloween cards, don't forget to leave the Fright Fest Shaker Card Kit on your craft table, so you can document the fun memories you will be making next week.  
Thanks for stopping in.
Mary-Ann Maldonado

No comments:

Post a Comment