Pages

Pinterest

July 5, 2018

Working with Watercolors

Working with Watercolors means just that!  Dig them out or grab your Gelatos, maybe paint if you don't have watercolors.  Ya know, you could even try crayons if you must.  
We just want you to play along with us.  

I don't normally try my hand at watercolor.  So this was a fun challenge for me.  I tried to create blocks of colors with my watercolors, that matched as close as I could get to the striped paper in the background.  I was off with the blue, so I covered that with my photo.  Problem solved!

I used MME (My Mind's Eye) Wander collection.  
It is perfect for documenting my sons Boy Scout trip from last year.  

So, to play along, all you have to do is, create a new project with watercolors.  You can find several watercolored inspired products in the Paper Issues Shop.  You have until August 5th to play along. Your entry must be new and no double dipping! 

Use code: Mary-Ann to get 20% off anything you need from the PI store!





No comments:

Post a Comment