Pages

Pinterest

April 30, 2018

Catch 'em - Paper Issues

Morning.  I feel like it has been a while since I have been around here.  I have been busy with vacations, changing things around the house and everything else that you can think of.  

But, I am super excited to share this fun layout with you today.  
It is of my boy when he was 8 and played for the Knights.  
He thought he was a great catcher.  He was so adorable.  They all were.  Every time the pitch started coming, he would stand.  We were afraid that he was going to get hit in the head with the bat.  He did a great job and I am super glad I captured this memory.  
Oh, and Big League Chew bubble gum was all the rage!  Lots of us parents provided the boys with a never ending supply of gum. 


Play Balllllllll! Or watch people play. That counts too! We encourage you to grab those baseball themed photos and get them in the books. Not a ball fan, how about Field Day activities, team work, or stitching. Be creative, because we bet you hit a home run!

You have through April 30th to play along. Your entry must be new and no double dipping! That means, you can only submit each project once.


I used Doodlebug Dragon Tails from Paper Issues.  I also combined a few Green Lollies and Rivets from Queen and Company.  






No comments:

Post a Comment