Pages

Pinterest

January 17, 2018

Smoke em if you... - Paper Issues

It is time for Swag Bag Spotlight over on the Paper Issues Blog.  I did not used all the pieces from the January Swag Bag either.  There is so much more to play with.  I did throw on a few flair from A Flair for Buttons, a 12x12 paper and the stickers for the title.  The rest came in the bag.  Even an entire roll of washi!  What!!!

I used some crazy photos of my boy smoking a piece of raw spaghetti.  Why you ask?  I have no idea.  I think he may need counseling.  I know for certain he deserves a comedy award.  He is super crazy and super fun to hang out with.  Even if he is a smoker!  lol

Anyway, go grab your Swag Bag or anything else you want from the Paper Issues store, with code: Mary-Ann.  It will get you 20% off your entire order.  






SaveSaveSaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment