Pages

Pinterest

March 24, 2017

Besties - Paper Issues

I played along with the Paper Issues Spring Crop this past week.  This is for the Freaky Friday Challenge where you change up papers.  For example, you use boy paper on a girl layout or like I did here, used girl paper on a boy layout.  Its kinda cheating for me since I have a girl dog!!!  Shhhh

See the large white puppy?  That was a stand up calendar from last year.  
I couldn't throw it away, so YOU will be seeing them over and over.  
Or at least until the 12 are used up!

I used Heart Day by Crate Paper that you can grab in the PI store.  
I also used the best flair ever from A Flair for Buttons.  That's where I  got my title from!

If you shop at Paper Issues, used code: Mary-Ann for 20% off.







No comments:

Post a Comment