Pages

Pinterest

August 12, 2015

Planting a Garden - The Rubber Cafe

It is the perfect time of year to start reaping the benefits of all the hard work you have put in to your gardens.  There is nothing like a fresh cucumber or greens.  The most beautiful vegetable out there has to be an eggplant.  Which leads me to why I am here.
  
Have you all seen the colors in this months Creative Cafe KOTM - Farm Fresh?
The Echo Park papers are absolutely stunning and paired with the jewel tones of the Bazzill cardstock, the creations are bound to be beautiful.  



Here is my card.  There is nothing extra exciting about my card except the detail in the stamps.  I have no tips or tricks to show you, just plain beautiful papers and clean stamp images.


If you want to see more of my card, closeups, or details, head over to The Rubber Cafe blog.
  Please!


No comments:

Post a Comment