Pages

Pinterest

June 25, 2015

Ketchup - Paper Issues

Although I have not shared much of our trip to Disney from May, it has not been far from my mind.   I think I will be scrapping it a little at a time as the mood strikes and as the product inspires!  One of the highlights of our trip was dinner at Whispering Canyon Cafe'.  It was not entirely what we expected but none the less, a great time.  At one point during our meal, there were 19 bottles of ketchup surrounding Roman.  Read the journaling for the details.

Oh, I forgot to tell you that this layout is over at Paper Issues today.  I used Elle's Studio - Let's Eat collection that I purchased in the store HERE.  
You can too, and save 20% by adding my code: Mary-Ann.


Did you notice the flair that help emphasis my point?  You can purchase that over at 
A Flair for Buttons.  Shelley has so many cool sets of flair for whatever your style is.  


Ok, go to the PI STORE now to get this super cool collection.  Thanks for stopping by.  


No comments:

Post a Comment