Pages

Pinterest

February 23, 2013

February vacation

February vacation is here.  It is actually almost over.  With a big birthday party last weekend and company this weekend, it has been pretty busy around here.  We are off to a hockey game tonight and hopefully one more rendezvous tomorrow to top it all off.  Here are a few layouts that I had been working on but forgot to post.  This picture is of Milford, resting.  However, it looks like he is completely disgusted with the unfinished projects I have in my wicked cool Molasses Candy crate!


This is my boy doing the Gangnam style dance!  The constellation paper was a bit bright for me so I cut out the circle center and still used the grid for the base.  It was a great way to show off the personality of my February Baby!



Thanks for stopping in!
Mary-Ann



No comments:

Post a Comment