Pages

Pinterest

September 27, 2012

PUMPKINS

The cool crisp air in the mornings are making me want to stay in my warm cozy bed.  It is hard to get up and motivated since school has started.  However, I have had more time to scrap because there are more hours in the day.  Don't you just love pumpkins, leaves and the smell of fall?  You get all that in this Sugar Hill release from Farmhouse Paper Company.  I used the 6x6 paper pad and their coordinating chipboards and stickers.  I just love the smaller detail in the smaller pad.  They would be really cute for card making.  


 Ink About It in Westford, MA
November 2nd from 10-1

Wholly Scrap in North Hampton, NH
November 3rd from 10-12


I have been busy making invitations for my sisters wedding and my cousins baby shower.  I have been a mass producing fool!

TFL,
Mary-Ann

PS:  Head on over to the sites above to sign up for a class or to purchase the loose goodies that you see.

2 comments:

  1. My wedding invitations are beautiful!! Thank you for all you do for me. I wish that I had half the talent you have when it comes to decorating and creating things! You are so talented. I wish we lived closer to each other. I miss you and love you very much!! Love, Marcia

    ReplyDelete