Pages

Pinterest

February 13, 2012

February Crate Color Challenge.



What am I doing????  I have about 50, seriously, 50 things on my to-do list before I leave for Rome on Thursday.  I need to go to the bank, water my plants, pack my clothes, I could go on and on.  But, I think I will get it all done if I quit scrapping and focus.  Focus.  Focus.  I just can't.  Here is my submission for a great color combo challenge.  I laugh when I see this picture.  Look how big my husbands head looks.  He is sitting in front of us on a train.  He is gonna kill me.........hahahaha.  I think I just peed my pants a little:o)  jk.  

Did I mention I was going to Rome????  Going with my step-sister and nephew for his high school trip, the same high school I graduated from.  Haven't been on vacation with her since high school myself.  Oh, it should be fun!  We were best friends when we were little then, after divorces and years, my dad married her mom.  Yes, I have a disFUNctional family but it's all mine!  We used to have this saying when we were in high school, (yes, high school), right before we fell asleep......"Is your neck covered? Are you in the right position? Is anything hanging over?"  We used to scare ourselves to death. We thought that if anything was hanging over, the person hiding under our bed would snip it off and if we weren't in the right position for sleep, well, he would get us too.  Remind me someday to tell you about the playground and singing, "One, Two, Freddie's coming after you...."  Oh my, I am never gonna get to sleep tonight!

Thanks for stopping in.  Hope I didn't scare you:o)
Mary-Ann

1 comment:

  1. Rome? Lucky girl!
    and btw - dysFUNctional families are the only ones I know... like in the Billy Joel song "I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints. The sinners have much more fun!"

    ReplyDelete