Pages

Pinterest

January 22, 2012

Banners and Tags

Pinterest, my latest addiction, has consumed sooooo much of my time.  It is funny because on facebook, I see people trying it out and then commenting on where the time has gone and how they are now thoroughly addicted.  I can completely understand this problem.  Time disappears.  My recent obsession is with tags and banners.  So, I decided to try out these hearts that I totally loved to try and create a banner for my mantel.  I found these uber cute glass hearts at Michaels.  I wish I could find some red felt hearts to place around my house.  Oh well.  See the glass heart hanging from the heart????  Maybe I should have used a thicker twine.  I love this paper collection from Crate paper.  I even did a layout that I will share with you later.  Don't you just love BURLAP????  I do.


Here are some closeups of the banner elements.  
I love some of the simplicity.  My wall color in my living room is a gold wheat color which makes this mustard stripe paper truly perfect.  Oh, and the cream felt..........I have had it for years!  Really, about 10 years.  

0







This is my first year trying to decorate with valentine decor.  I recently found some vintage valentines that I propped on my mantel as well.  
Gotta go tell my boys I love 'em:o)
Thanks for stopping by.

Mary-Ann

BTW:  My van is in the shop:o(  The engine needs to be replaced?  A piece of my spark plug came off and fell into the engine causing irreversible damage.  All this happened while antique shopping.  How horrible!  Anyway, it is covered under warranty, they gave me a loaner and I will have a new engine:o)

No comments:

Post a Comment